PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a video for those of you who haven't had a chance to see what the LACR MX mini track looks like behind the bars of a bike. Spun some laps after work today, here's what the track looks like. I am riding my Mod V3 track is big enough to open her up everywhere. Enjoy!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=71fgcdnbkMQ

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
granny shifting not double clutching like you should :biglaugh:

Reactions: Jarret53

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks great Koby! Bike sure sounds healthy. Would be cool to see a small whoop section in the S-turn section after the two front jumps!
Thanks Aaron! I know, it would be bad ass to have a set of whoops but the little peewees ride that track since there isn't any other mini track on the facility and they will have a hard time going threw a whoop section. We wanted to be able to build a track that is big and bad on a mod bike but the little kids can still roll everything on it.

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks fun. Did the guy with the drone take any video footage of you?
yes he was there to get the shots he needed for the rest of our new video he is filming. He filmed a video of us from 2 years ago and we have been bugging him to come film another and he finally has. As soon as it's done I will post it up.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Woooo can't wait to get out there

Reactions: koby686
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.