PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How hard is it to relace a wheel.. front and back..

Thinking about getting my rims PC'ed along with hubs, and doing red anodized nipples and polishing the spokes and all..

But not sure if its worth the time and effort if i just have to keep relacing to get the spoke pattern right..

If someone could photoshop it.. it would be mintt!!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Im working on the same stuff as you right now Busser90. Be ready to spend a few hundred.

PC job about $150, relacing each wheel $75, tru-ing each wheel $75. It's a pretty good ball park figure

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
joeskin said:
Im working on the same stuff as you right now Busser90. Be ready to spend a few hundred.

PC job about $150, relacing each wheel $75, tru-ing each wheel $75. It's a pretty good ball park figure

You guys are getting ripped off at those prices!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
50WHIP said:
You guys are getting ripped off at those prices!

I never said i was paying that though. Im lacing & tru-ing myself. Just getting

the pc job but getting a bit cheaper cuz doing a frame and swing arm all at once.

That guy wants nipples done so thats Y I estimated $150 for his pc job at what the shops charge

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Busser90 said:
How hard is it to relace a wheel.. front and back..

Thinking about getting my rims PC'ed along with hubs, and doing red anodized nipples and polishing the spokes and all..

But not sure if its worth the time and effort if i just have to keep relacing to get the spoke pattern right..

If someone could photoshop it.. it would be mintt!!
red anodized nipples? Where did you get them at. I have been looking for a while.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think ill be doing this over a matter of time.. i still wanna get my motor set and all.. but its somthing im looking to do in the future.. For sure..

I have a guy that does powdercoat MAD cheap so, he'll be able to hook me up =D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.