PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sunday, there was a moped run that was also a canned food drive that they donated to one of our local churches that feeds the needy.

I brought my Gorilla and my friend used my ruckus. I made it halfway through the run until my rear wheel bearings decided to go out. Thank goodness for one of my other friends on his chase truck.

I made a quick video of the run. The video is really shaky. I just got this video camera the day before to replace my mini dv camera, so I was still learning how to use it.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Didn't get to check out the vid yet since I'm at my in laws with their 56k(prehistoric!) but what exactly happens when the bearings go out?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HaiSpeedZ50R said:
Didn't get to check out the vid yet since I'm at my in laws with their 56k(prehistoric!) but what exactly happens when the bearings go out?

Heard a noise, then the bike started to wobble. That is when I decided to pull to the side. My friend in the back of me said that once we got out of the pali, all of the sudden he seen the rear wheel started wobbling. Thank goodness for our chase truck, my baby got home safely.

It was my first time to take her for a long ride. It was going to be a 60 mile round trip ride, but I made it half way.

Just need to find some good quality bearings and I should be golden again.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Looks like a good time.

Ive rented a few bikes on trips on holiday out there. Riding a monkey out with the scenery you have must me amazing. good times.

b

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
reynolds_brad said:
Looks like a good time.

Ive rented a few bikes on trips on holiday out there. Riding a monkey out with the scenery you have must me amazing. good times.

b

Good times if they dont break..LOL

Hopefully the next run we'll be heading out to Hana..That should be a fun trip.

Let me know the next time your on Maui. You can use one of my bikes. No need to rent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts