PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 7 more KX65 200mm wave rotor's available and 10 more wave rotors for the KLX110 Marzocchi hubs, so if you where going to run the Galfer/STR wave rotor get them while they are still available because we won't be reordering the rotors so after there gone they are gone forever.

We are selling the KX65 STR Adapter bracket/Galfer STR Wave Rotor (KX65 or Marzocchi)/and Black or Red Brake line for $199.99 plus $7.50 shipping (Retail is $229.99 + $7.50 shipping w/Black line and $239.98 with Red line + $7.50 shipping.

Thanks,
Gary
STR

Please send payment to [email protected]

· Registered
22 Posts
I am very interested in a KX65 adapter brake kit for my ssr 160 with knock off marzocchi forks. i just need to know which rotor to get, the marzocchi or the KX65. im pretty sure i need the kx65 because it is a 4 bolt pattern (like on my 160 front hub and the marzocchi is a 5 bolt. i just want to clarify before purchasing. i have a master cyclinder just still need to find a caliper on ebay.

· Registered
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am very interested in a KX65 adapter brake kit for my ssr 160 with knock off marzocchi forks. i just need to know which rotor to get, the marzocchi or the KX65. im pretty sure i need the kx65 because it is a 4 bolt pattern (like on my 160 front hub and the marzocchi is a 5 bolt. i just want to clarify before purchasing. i have a master cyclinder just still need to find a caliper on ebay.
Show me a picture of the front wheel and I can tell you what hub you have, thanks.

Thanks,
Gary
STR

· Registered
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You need the STR CR85 front disc brake adapter kit which you run the CR85 front caliper and any YZ/KX/or RM style master. The above Wheel is the SSR oem wheel that isn't the same bolt pattern as the KX or the KLX110 marzocchi wheel so neither rotor I have will work. I think the rotor on your front wheel is a 220mm rotor and the CR85 adapter uses that size rotor (Made for the Pitster LXR rotors which should fit your hub if you want a wave rotor)

Here is a pic of the kit:

· Registered
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
See if the person you bought it from will sell you a CR85 Front caliper, or call pitster/ssr/pirana to see if they have a 200mm rotor that will fit on your hub then you would be able to use the KX65 front disc brake adapter bracket (Cause the KX65 adapter bracket uses a 200mm rotor) if not you would have to use a CR85 caliper with the CR85 STR front disc brake adapter bracket.

· Registered
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes i can get a 200mm rotor that will fit my hub from tbolt. that way i can use the kx65 caliper i purchased. so all i would need buy from you is the mount and the brake line in black.

Ok,, that makes me feel better that you don't have to go through the hassle of changing out calipers. My paypal is [email protected] and the KX65 adapter (Retails for $99.99) with black brake line (retails for $59.99) but together as a kit goes for $149.98 plus $7.50 shipping so total is = $157.48

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.