PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to put these on the Stocker that I have for sale but I am in the process of selling the stock mod right now so these have to go. Also, they come with the Black Excel rim that I bought to lace up to these set of forks,,,,oh and I paid $400 without the Rim! :(

$400 OBO with Brand new Black Excel! (Comes with the Fork legs, Wheel w/rotor, and complete brakes and also the brand new Black Excel still in Box)

Please email me at [email protected] or give me a call at 714-392-5929 for any questions, thanks

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
siktendenciesracing said:
I will try and find one at the shop for you,,, but it didn't have one,,,, I think I know where one is though.
If u dont its fine i already sourced one from a buddy

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
the suspension has done by "Suspension by Jake" and they feel really plush!
this statement was a little false. there def plush but only if your an 80 pound kid. not to happy did the stem swap got them all mounted up and to my suprise there super soft. now i gotta go back and get them all setup for me when u said they were setup and that a guy in the shop rode them and said they were good, he must have been a 80 pound midget then

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I never had these on a bike I was just taking the word of the guy that I bought them from that was 165-180lbs. I also pushed on them in the shop and they felt pretty good and plush, but once you put them on a bike they would feel different, I was just going off what I could feel from just pushing on them on the ground not mounted on the bike. Sorry for that, But I hope you don't feel like you got a bad deal because after shipping ($55.00) plus throwing in the Brand new in the Box Black Excel rim ($120) plus Paypal fees (3%= $9.45) so total to me is around $150 ,, so I don't think you got a bad deal in my opinion but if you are willing to sell them back to me for $150 I will take them. :) lol

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
I never had these on a bike I was just taking the word of the guy that I bought them from that was 165-180lbs. I also pushed on them in the shop and they felt pretty good and plush, but once you put them on a bike they would feel different, I was just going off what I could feel from just pushing on them on the ground not mounted on the bike. Sorry for that, But I hope you don't feel like you got a bad deal because after shipping ($55.00) plus throwing in the Brand new in the Box Black Excel rim ($120) plus Paypal fees (3%= $9.45) so total to me is around $150 ,, so I don't think you got a bad deal in my opinion but if you are willing to sell them back to me for $150 I will take them. :) lol
regardless of how good a deal it is dont say there setup or thought they were just by pushing them on the ground. i just shipped forks and legs and wheel tire in the same box you sent these in for $30 ups ground at 31 pounds yours was 33 pounds. just pissed i need to take these back apart and figure a setup for them for this weekend

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
also u straight up lied to me on the phone then by saying one of your guys in the shop rode them and said they were plush and that he was like 160 pounds. why did you tell me that then? if he rode these like tey are he did circles in a parking lot def not on an mx track.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ryan2282 said:
also u straight up lied to me on the phone then by saying one of your guys in the shop rode them and said they were plush and that he was like 160 pounds. why did you tell me that then? if he rode these like tey are he did circles in a parking lot def not on an mx track.

I didn't say anything about someone in the shop, if anything it would be the guy i bought them from!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts