PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a like new set of Motard wheels and complete KX65 brake kit from STR.

Brake Kit - Sold

TBR Kicker - Sold

Wheels - 600shipped

Contact - [email protected]

I mounted the brake kit but never rode on it. It will come complete with the red braided line, caliper, mc, etc.

The motard wheels are KX65 hubs with 12x2.15 Cyclone rims. They were bought off a guy from one of the forums, they were on his sons KX65 and rode a couple times, one of the tires is brand new and the other is next to new. They will come complete with rotors, bearings, and a new red vortex sprocket (i think 41t). I posted the build sheet from the wheels that totaled over $1000 and this didn't include the rotors or sprocket. I've never mounted these wheels, I'm trying to part all my stuff to buy another street bike.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Free bump for a new, full str kx65 kit minus the front brake line for $200... Nice price for front and rear calipers, both str adapters, and the rear master/line. (this does include the front caliper and adapter right?)

Is the rear str brake setup for the Mx style swingers or the A frame style's?

That brake kit would probably go quick if you put it in it's own thread or put "Full kx 65 STR brake kit" in the title.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump, pm's replied to and everything is still for sale. Looking to keep the brake kit as a package and only selling the wheels as a set.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The brake kit is for a big bike style swingarm and I would throw in the front caliper. I have someone that is interested in buying it right now, still waiting on replies.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump.

Sold the STR adapter kit and line.

Still have

Wheels - 600shipped

KX65 MC & rear caliper, 250f MC & front caliper, KX85 front caliper - all of it for 80shipped or make an offer on what you want.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jeffro799 said:
how much for just the KX65 caliper and master cylinder?

45 shipped

The Rear KX65 master cylinder has been drilled out to the specs of the STR adapter kit, fyi.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am looking to get 70 shipped for the kicker, it was used for about 1hour before I took the bike apart. Its a Two Bro's, I got it new a few months ago for 89.95 + shipping.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry the kicker sold

twobros-oneten The oem stuff isn't cheap, he should have just spent a few bucks more and got rad hubs at that rate!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts