PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
the depends on how level you want your bike to sit, if you have a stock rear then put the forks high enough into the clamps as they can go without hitting the bars and make sure the clamps are not hanging off the bevel where the forks get skinnier.

·
Registered
272 Posts
you would just get the paxracing bearing kit (assuming that your 65 fornt end comes with the clamps) and a longer swinger. loinger then a +2. just go long travel...youll like that alot more especially with a nice front end

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
the 65sx forks are a little soft imo. so you definatily need springs too. the bar risers are a little low its worth the change to get the tsr conversion clamps pax sells them as well as a few other places online. and i did the cartridge upgrade to made them more adjustable. if i would have known then what i knew now i would went with regular zokes and got the kx65 wheel to go on it. i ended up ditching all the ktm and zoke front ends and use the kx65 setup with the works kit. way better than my zokes ever were and more travel and better brakes

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
infidel said:
the 65sx forks are a little soft imo. so you definatily need springs too. the bar risers are a little low its worth the change to get the tsr conversion clamps pax sells them as well as a few other places online. and i did the cartridge upgrade to made them more adjustable. if i would have known then what i knew now i would went with regular zokes and got the kx65 wheel to go on it. i ended up ditching all the ktm and zoke front ends and use the kx65 setup with the works kit. way better than my zokes ever were and more travel and better brakes
I weigh 120 lbs and am 5'9" so I don't really need the stiffness yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.