PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting a new thread last one was cluttered.

I have a a set of ktm 65 forks that have been Hard Anodized black. Legs are in awesome condition! not scratched at all on the tubes. caliper and master cylinder have both been polished. comes with rotor, brake pads and lever. Wheel was just professionally laced and trued.they have fresh oil and seals in them to. they will work on any crf70 or klx110 with marzocchi ,reeg, or bbr clamps. the spacing for the hub, caliper and wheel has all ready been set up for it. they have been valved and sprung to work on a klx or crf. normal scratches and wear on wheel and hub but nothing new to people who actually ride their bikes. The spacing has already been adjusted so it will mount directly into marzocchi triple clamps. only thing left to do is bleed the front brake.

[email protected]

$400 shipped obo

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also forgot to mention i will entertain partial trade offers for traxxas RC parts and stock-stock/mod 110 parts

·
Registered
354 Posts
still need anything specific for ur r i got a brand new hpi firestorm 10t hpi nitro rs4 losi mini lst revo 2.5 complete wouldnt start last time i tried but i think its just igniter etc all are basically new besides 2.5 and i mean new the rs4 is bran new i put a tank off gas in it n my igniter broke also hpi firestorm i never even used but i got it and its sat on the shelf

1 - 11 of 11 Posts