PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im parting this out because the class never took off! I'll get pics up soon! BUt here goes.

The ktm 65 forks are Sold!!!

The pitster swingarm is the x4r! its missing the slider and chain guide block. it will come with shock relocator rear wheel and new starcross tire!the first 300 plus shipping will take it!

I will not part out the parts! My email [email protected] or via text to 859-583-3866! I only ship to the lower 48!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Man, you had the start of a good looking build going. Awesome deal on the forks. Someone could get springs and get them worked for their weight and would have a really nice set up for fairly cheap.

If they want them to be adjustable, get some marzocchi internals with the adjustable top caps.

Is the klx110 stem pressed into the ktm clamps or does it have the pax bearing kit for the klx?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
redirt78 said:
Man, you had the start of a good looking build going. Awesome deal on the forks. Someone could get springs and get them worked for their weight and would have a really nice set up for fairly cheap.

If they want them to be adjustable, get some marzocchi internals with the adjustable top caps.

Is the klx110 stem pressed into the ktm clamps or does it have the pax bearing kit for the klx?

These clamps are the brand X clamps! I have 150 bucks in the wheel alone!

·
Registered
597 Posts
They may have another mount but without the shock relocater their no way to mount the shock.It won't work trying to get to the the stock mount......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts