PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
328somewhere said:
those graphics are sold through a lot of different distributors so they are probably not knock offs. just because there in canada doesnt mean they cant sell one industries graphics.

Those are not true One Industries graphics. They are illegal reproductions.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its funny cause they are made from the bulk material one sells...also you dont get premask with one graphics.

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
"Hello,

I just thought I would inform you that selling illegal reproductions of One Industries' graphics is highly illegal, and morally wrong. I'm not telling you how to run your business, but I just thought I would let you know you're going to get yourself in a huge pickle with selling these graphics with their logo on them. If you had written permission from them then it would be a different ball game, but being that you probably do not; it is illegal what you are doing. Hope you make the right choice and don't regret this later on down the road."

That's what I messaged him. I will post back with a reply if he sends me one. We shall see...

·
Registered
770 Posts
I know a guy that works at one industries i will try and shoot him the link and find out. I have received graphics from motosport that had that stuff over them. it was like really thin masking tape. called them and asked and they said it protects them during shipping and storage from scratches. made sense then. Here is a link to the exact same graphics that are legit and they look identical. One Industries CRF50 Monster Energy Graphics/Seat Cover 04-07

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
stunt-ur said:
"Hello,

I just thought I would inform you that selling illegal reproductions of One Industries' graphics is highly illegal, and morally wrong. I'm not telling you how to run your business, but I just thought I would let you know you're going to get yourself in a huge pickle with selling these graphics with their logo on them. If you had written permission from them then it would be a different ball game, but being that you probably do not; it is illegal what you are doing. Hope you make the right choice and don't regret this later on down the road."

That's what I messaged him. I will post back with a reply if he sends me one. We shall see...

LMAO nice one dude.

monaghan:

I worked in the graphics industry for 8 years I know reproductions when I see them. See how the cdn company has a film over there graphics (call pre mask) this is done by most graphic companys so that the film is easier to install, but not needed in this case becuase the dirtbike grade stuff is a thicker material.

This is how one lays out there designs. Everything is cut into separate parts.

As for the company I posted they have there printed and cut on the bulk film you can by from any dirtbike store.... see how the two chunks of material are the same size.. or the fact they say its a 3m material (which 3m only make the adhesive for it).

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Almost forgot this is the same company that sold knock-off 50stunt parts (hand brake). If I remember correctly 50stunt couldnt take action against it due to the fact they were in canada.

***Dont hold me to that statement I could be wrong***

I'll be emailing one as well since they have helped me out in the past :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.