PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get plastics for my 2010 110L? The radiator shrouds are a 1-piece tank cover setup and broke one off this weekend. Thanks

jeff

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I'm sure UFO and Acerbis will have replacement plastic. But who knows how long before it's available.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
i highly doubt any company will bother with the 2010 klx because of the rear fender. plus i dont think its going to be a very popular bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ive been looking for some, cas i want some red or blue. no luck yet, but i do think (being that i have both a 08 and 10) the 10 SHOULD be a popular bike. it handles way better and is a little faster in my opinion. most people will hate them until they ride one i guess.

·
Vendor
10,561 Posts
Wandell said:
I'm sure UFO and Acerbis will have replacement plastic. But who knows how long before it's available.
i would agree with you, from what im seeing its a popular bike

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Yeah, the KLX110 is one of Kawasaki's best sellers. I can't see Acerbis and UFO not making plastic for the updated model.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah people's opinion will vary whether they like the bike or not. You really need to spend some time on one to properly judge I think. I love mine!!! With some basic mods to a stocker, it REALLY opens these things up!

I just would like to change colors is all. Besides, knowing that I can get cheaper than dealer priced plastics if I crack one would be nice.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
the drz70, ttr50, ttr110 are all popular bikes, this bike will just be one of those.

if they do make plastics it should be a seperate battery box from the fender

1 - 14 of 14 Posts