PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Its a preference. Your going to get some opinion based responses. I will try and provide some unbiased facts here. I tried the 1/4 throttle. Didn't like it and put the stock one back on. Reason was in the whoops section, in rough trails etc.., I found myself giving the bike gas when I didn't want to and the bike felt dangerous. This could be remedied a bit by adding slack but that kinda defeats the purpose of 1/4 turn throttle in a way. Now, this is with a rather rippy 155 motor. I don't think the 1/4 turn throttle (for me anyway) provided any advantage at all over the stock one. Some of the billet stuff does look cooler. $ is better spent elsewhere IMHO.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I personally can't stand the stock throttle. One of the first things I changed when I bought my 110

·
Registered
599 Posts
i went cheap and pulled a throttle off an 85 kx125 lol. its identical to the stock klx110 throttle housing other than its a 1/4 turn.

Reactions: rob78
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.