PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have for sale a nice set of KX60 forks for sale with extended front brake cable included. They have 20wt oil inside with heavy duty springs and pre-loaded spacers. They were hardly used. Mostly indoor supermotard in the winter time when I was home from college. I believe they are off a 2003. The KLX110 front wheel is a stock wheel complete with brake and everything you see except the TIRE.(not included). The wheel is in excellent shape, no dents or dings at all. It shines bright still. The wheel is a 2003 front wheel. I am asking 125 shipped for the front forks and 65 shipped for the front wheel. The wheel and forks are sold as is. I will do paypal and set up for it. You can ask me any questions to PM here or [email protected] I check them both throughout the day.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Absolutely fit stock clamps. You just swap them out. Literally takes no time at all. Well except for hooking up that front wheel and brake then to the extended cable thats it.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I noticed you have the axle with the wheel,Will the stock axle and spacers work off the klx?Went through all these problems modding a ttr 125...Sorry to bother you with all this just don't want any surprises.

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.