PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the tbolt cable clutch and am looking to swap to a Magura Hydro setup. at this point, with all auto hardware removed, is it as simple as swapping the clutch cover to one set up for hydro? facebook forum won’t let me post, thank you

·
Registered
46 Posts
Any hydraulic clutch for a 110 that I've seen uses the stock cover. Search the web for klx110 hydraulic clutch install and you should be able to find something. I found a PDF from Tagewawa about installing their hydraulic clutch on the KSR110 which is the same as a KLX engine. I unfortunately can't figure out how to share as it's a PDF.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Any hydraulic clutch for a 110 that I've seen uses the stock cover. Search the web for klx110 hydraulic clutch install and you should be able to find something. I found a PDF from Tagewawa about installing their hydraulic clutch on the KSR110 which is the same as a KLX engine. I unfortunately can't figure out how to share as it's a PDF.
Takegawa does have a hydro cover that is similar to their cable but it is really expensive and most people prefer the feel/modulation of the cable anyway. 99% of hydros do use the stock cover though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts