PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an air leak somewhere on my 110, i think its the rubber thing on the intake manifold because it is cracked, but i don't know where i could buy a new one or if that would cause that, any help?

thanks!

·
Registered
551 Posts
haha just take your o-ring or even manifod there and you could get some that fit(personaly i would take the little black plastic thing with me just to be sure:D)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will do, but what do you mean the choke hole is covered? i know what the choke hole is, but i don't know what you mean by covered, sorry for the questions, im new to klx's haha

·
Registered
551 Posts
well like me i took my choke out (stock carb) and if you leave that hole open it does the same thing as if you had an air leak so plug the hole so you dont get dirt and it doenst mess with your motor in any way thats only if you have no choke in the carb;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ohhh okay haha. i still have my choke in it. but i think im going to see if i can find the fitting at home depot or something and then go from there. oh and i think its an air leak because when i give it throttle, it takes a while for the motor to wind down.

·
Registered
551 Posts
stick cable? maybe..... thats not air air leak would mess with your idle take your trottle off clean the bar real good and it wouldnt hurt to but a little wd-40 in that cable housing but ha try every thing haha if i were u i would do new o-rings,clean jets,clean bar were the throttle is and lube the cable srry if this makes no sense :rolleyes:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haaha no i understand. i don't think the throttle is sticking, but i don't think it would hurt to throw some wd40 in it haaha. im getting a new main soon cause my jetting is wrong due to my new pipe and airfilter, but i don't think that caused the air leak. i need to get off my A** and go to home depot for the rubber thing on the intake manifold haha.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts