PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just posted if anyone has any interest.

Hey everyone, I wanted to see if anyone had any interest in getting a hi-comp piston for their bike. I ran one back in the early 2000’s and loved it. Since then I sold that bike and purchased another to build. When looking for the piston I called Wiseco and was told they never made the piston. I then provided them PN# 9712M05300 and was informed they did in fact make the piston, but it was a special order and only 12 were made. Unfortunately none were available and I would need to special order more. The minimum order was 12 at $188.10 each, I elected to go with 16 pistons at a discounted rate of $157.30 each. After seven months of waiting I got my pistons and managed to get an additional discount on them. I was thinking of letting some go for $125.00 each and just wanted to see if there was any interest out there.

The pistons are made by Wiseco 53mm OEM Kawasaki 110 bore and have a 13.8 to 1 compression ratio. The pistons use factory OEM Kawasaki rings that can be ordered through any local or online Kawasaki retailer.

In the past I have run 91 octane and 107 octane with this piston and never had any problems.

Product Cylinder Home appliance Gas Kitchen appliance

Finger Gas Household hardware Nickel Metal

Household hardware Material property Nickel Rectangle Cylinder

Automotive lighting Nickel Circle Gas Lens

Art Font Circle Graphics Design

Body jewelry Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tableware Rim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts