PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not very upfront on motor condition, and can NOT Package worth a crap..His story keeps changing to keep up with the info that is being found out. I have offered to send the motor back for a Refund, but he says no thanks...Also tells me how good it is, (if I could get by the crack issue) but he only rode it for 30 seconds or 5 laps,5 hrs dependin on which pm u go by...He states he bought it off PM, but it was actually Ebay, which the seller states he emailed him bout the intake issue too....I'll add more later...

Link to the post

http://www.planetminis.com/f68/07-klx-mod-motor-f-s-107710.html

Enjoy...

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
klx pitrider

2nd Gear Member

Re: motor!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMR50

Quote:

Originally Posted by klx pitrider

i shipped it out today at 1p.m. thru fedex.... got insurance on it and the trackin number is

7241636 10012320

hmmm, u can have your motor back.......

...dont need it back got out of minis.. thanks tho... 650 shipped cant beat it.. and i did drain the oil.....and u shud run it then let me know if u wanna get rid of it... becuz its a really great motor and super strong....but i dunno i rode it for 30 secs i bought it off of here and just passed it on

·
Registered
673 Posts
wow that really sucks, i feel for ya man! i know when i sell things i check it over and send detail pictures if needed and describe everything to the "t" hope everything works out for you.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone know anything about klx Pitrider? Anything would be greatly appreciated...

Got a lil info today from fellow PM Member...Klx Pitrider told me he couldn't ship the motor (2 days after I paid him ) when we first agreed because he said he worked on a offshore rig and would be out in the gulf working, turns out hes 16, Name is Tyler.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.