·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT YALL THINK? PRICE WISE?

hey,

im selling my full mod $3000obo..... are you

interested?

this is a klx 110 2009 have title and all manuals ect.

oil/oil filter has been changed every 3hrs. and airfilter every ride

motor-top end is a yx160head ported/polished head&intake(same as pitsters) and yx cylinder(150cc) has maybe 3hrs on top end, i also have a new yx150 cylinder/gaskets/piston/and 2 set(s)of rings will include

bottom end- takegawa primary gear,ebc fiber/slide plates(clutch), tb full manual clutch kit, tbr heavy duty clutch springs

has PE28mm carb and bbr uflow,

parts unlimited (steal) sprocket front and rear(the alum ones wore out to fast) RK 420 super gold racing chain has almost 3hrs of time

elka shock,pitster x4 swinger,kx85 rear brakes,kx65 rear wheel, zokes with kx65 wheel/brakes,brand new front tire, 95% back tire,bbr black skid plate,tbr tall seat, sgr fat bars,fastway pegs....and more, please ask if anymore questions

located in ga,30542

please pm me or text (no email)

phone 678-468-1669

email [email protected]

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
honestly<<<< 4k is way over what your gonna get man,, i had a bigminis fully built all the way,, kx65 rad red hubs, 65 brakes, hydro clutch, zokes w/ PC anodized tubes, brand new 180 motor, bigminis swinger, elka, pc dual pipes,, etc,, etc,, etc,,, i didnt get 4k outta mine,,, just the reality of it these days man,,, you might get 2000-2300,, not tryin to be a dick just talkin reality man

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
for a 2009 at the dealer there 1800 new, and the forks were 1k so thats 2800 just for that lol, anyways i was just seeing what i could get for it.. i kinda want to go back to the stock/mod..

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
$3000 OBO is a good number to throw out there. It's like new and comes with the manual and title. Someone local might pick it up. On here almost everyone wants to pay less than half price for stuff. I can only remember seeing two complete mod 110 bikes sell on here lately, Mazey's bbr and Tattoo's bigminis. There might be a few more but you see a lot of mods sit for a long time, too much to choose from on here I guess and everyone wants to build their own.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
redirt78 said:
$3000 OBO is a good number to throw out there. It's like new and comes with the manual and title. Someone local might pick it up. On here almost everyone wants to pay less than half price for stuff. I can only remember seeing two complete mod 110 bikes sell on here lately, Mazey's bbr and Tattoo's bigminis. There might be a few more but you see a lot of mods sit for a long time, too much to choose from on here I guess and everyone wants to build their own.

yeah thats what i figure.. guess im just gonna keep it unless someone wants to buy it for a good price... how is your build going???? all done???

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Nah, still waiting on pins for the pegs. Graphics, wheels and pins on the way. It's 98% done. Work has been super busy lately and haven't had enough spare time to ride even if it was done. Hopefully I can make it to Dtown for some of the races, I wont be racing anytime soon but I want to check the place out and hit some trails.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Cool deal, Hope we get a good turn out for the first race. Full gate would be great.

Was down there 2 weeks ago and it looks like they are building a covered roof for the start gate.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GAjonn said:
Cool deal, Hope we get a good turn out for the first race. Full gate would be great.

Was down there 2 weeks ago and it looks like they are building a covered roof for the start gate.

sweet!!!! i wish they would change the track a little... like more or change up the jumps a little.... its kinda getting boreing to me...

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
dylancordell said:
for a 2009 at the dealer there 1800 new, and the forks were 1k so thats 2800 just for that lol, anyways i was just seeing what i could get for it.. i kinda want to go back to the stock/mod..
you will never! get back what you have into the bike,,,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts