PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had this prof fabricated two years ago and lost interest so I never finished the build.

All work was documented and have all the spec sheets and dimensions

I have the frame(powder coated Blk)
Swingarm with linkage, stock KX65 shock
and I posted the BBR shock mount in another thread for sale.

***only additional info i need to add is I was running a cradle on my frame and that was modded for the bottom linkage mount. I currently run the cradle on my bike and is not for sale. you will have to either fabricate a mount on your frame or mod your existing cradle if you are running one.

I had a bunch of $$ into this setup for fabrication...

$250.00 + shipping and pp or cc fees

Which is less than half of what i have into (just the fabrication) cost not including linkage/shock/swingarm costs.

Mike 508-326-9304
pp ready [email protected]
Creit Cards accepted

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no, it is fabricated to the exact specifications it needs to be, I had and engineer/ fabricator who does work for the airforce who is retired do this. Motorcycles are his hobby and trust me when I tell you its perfect.

I had the bike a fully built but never rode it because i was looking for an ohlins rear kx65 shock and couldn't find one, nor did I want to pay the price from what I was told.

I know it looks funky, but it wouldn't accept the rear shock/linkage or anything if the dimensions were off.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Wow, that's a real nut-kicker for Electricflo you're asking like half of what he is! Set set up! The frame still looks very presentable! GLWS.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Haha, I'm not looking to lowball anyone or step on toes here...I just want the thing gone.
I have pretty much everything he has listed on his and will sell it as a package.
(No caliper)

Frame, swingwer, shock mount (bbr), shock, wheel, rotor, sprocket (vortex), mast cyl, caliper carrier, axle, spacers, brake line.

$350.00 plus shipping /handling and pp/cc fees.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.