PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still have these laying around and need them gone.

1. KTM65 forks anodized gold-$300

2.KTM65 triple clamps coated sparkle blue.(will include bearings and races for a klx frame, and YOU will need to get bar mounts for these clamps as i have none.)-$150 or $350 for forks and clamps

3.White powder coated klx110 frame-$110

4.White UFO plastics with mini cartel graphics(front fender wholes drilled out)-SOLD

5.klx110 OEM gas tank-$40

6.Customed shortened PC Ti4 exhaust.(hanger has small crack and small dent in header.)will sell for SOLD! if anyone wants it.

this is the only pic i have for now ill get better ones and closer ones upon request.

[email protected], text 973 459 2347, PM me

-AJ

·
Banned
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i can text you pictures if youd like..just give me ur number

or i can send some through email

·
Banned
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
raisen727 said:
I'll take plastics if their mint

plastics are overall good..like i said front fender holes were drilled out to fit into a ktm triple clamp...and small bend in rear fender but overall good

·
Registered
597 Posts
What have you done to the forks...?what weight are they set for?or what springs are in them?Also do you have any turn stops on the triple clamps?

·
Banned
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
exhaust picture up...tried making it as big as i could so you can see dent in header and small crack in hanger on the muffler and small bend in the flange...again exhauhst goes for 100 SHIPPED to whoever wants it

·
Registered
139 Posts
mxkid247 said:
exhaust picture up...tried making it as big as i could so you can see dent in header and small crack in hanger on the muffler and small bend in the flange...again exhauhst goes for 100 SHIPPED to whoever wants it

PM'ed.

·
Banned
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
forks,clamps,bearings,races $350 shipped today only after today $350 plus shipping

EDIT ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED TODAY ONLY!

FRESHLY WHITE POWDERCOATED FRAME 110 SHIPPED etc..etc..

·
Banned
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump plastics sold! all you west coasters 3 more hours of ANYTHING left for prices shipped.. may even drop the prices to get this stuff gone..and who knows there may be a buy something get something free deal here..east coast guys this means you too

1 - 20 of 34 Posts