PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a klx 110 with a tbolt 143 kit(cylinder, piston carb, stock head) also I have an upgraded cam as well. My idle seems to be rough(I am used to dealing with two strokes and my four stroke big bike is efi) its responsive just seems to bobble, doesn't stall often(ocassionally it will stall veryunlikely though) it just doesn't seem to idle correctly. I don't know if I am being a worry wart or this is normal? I have currently dropped a clip on the needle and turned the air screw in a half turn. Also after burping the throttle it idles higher then usual, and then finally falls back down to a normal idle. Any suggestion would be apprectiated.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats the kit that I have on my bike now, with a cam.(I hope thats what your asking) By a bobble I mean it will be idleing good then it idles really low almost to a stall then comes back up to a nice steady idle. But if I stab the throttle the engine is right there with no hesitation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.