PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
price lowered,,,come on someone pic this up!!

i have a klx110 stock/mod bike... this is my GFs bike and she wants to upgrade,,

MOTOR,,, stock bottom end,

pitster HO topend, making this a 143 motor,

bbr air filter kit, also have stock cylinder and head that will be sent with the bike,,, magura hydraulic clutch kit

HD clutch springs

26mm carb

14T front sprocket

stock frame,

cat5 cradle mount,

BBR chain guide,, new

HD footpeg mount and footpegs,

black pro wheels with practically new tires,

fox float shock

PC pipe

sik110s ott brake pedal

klx110 pro taper bars

2 sets of plastics,,, one green set and one black set, 33T sprocket and a renthal 37T sprocket.. have all the stock parts also that will go with the new owner

might be a couple other things on this bike but i cant think of them right now,,,, this bike is in good shape and hasnt been rode hard..

call or text anytime, 435-224-3905 thanks dave

daveoldschool @yahoo.com,,,dont check my email much

looking to get $1200 shipped to the lower 48 states for this bike,,,,

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
washracer_11 said:
MAGIK NEEDS TO BUY IT!!!!! Ill tell my other buddy about it.
yes.. kaleb get it sold for me:D,,, andrea wants a x4 so she can have a mod bike to race

that would be good matt,, more the merrier lol

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kxrider250 said:
hi very interested how does the bike run and will u ship to CT.
bike runs great!! and yes i wil ship,, ill do this bike for $1200 shipped,, and thats a killer deal,, this bike is a great bike,, the only reason we are even getting rid of it is cause my GF wants a x4 or an lxr

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
harg713 said:
What about shipping it too Kentucky? Im very interested if your willing to ship it there for 1200.....

Just wondering why Kentucky when your profile says Ontario Canada? If you live in Kentucky you need to change that. If it's for some other reason, never mind.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Instead of trying to get it shipped too Ontario and dealing with border issues I get everything shipped too my families horse farm that they have in Kentucky.... Is this a problem?

·
Registered
481 Posts
harg713 said:
Instead of trying to get it shipped too Ontario and dealing with border issues I get everything shipped too my families horse farm that they have in Kentucky.... Is this a problem?

No but a good question to ask..:notworthy:

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
harg713 said:
yea bud,, $1200 shipped to kentucky man,,

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
redirt78 said:
Just wondering why Kentucky when your profile says Ontario Canada? If you live in Kentucky you need to change that.

If it's for some other reason, never mind.

harg713 said:
Instead of trying to get it shipped too Ontario and dealing with border issues I get everything shipped too my families horse farm that they have in Kentucky....

Is this a problem?

No problem, some people just list some random location and it throws up a flag. Buy his girlfriend's bike. You won't be disappointed, he is a good seller.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts