PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey

going full mod and want to see some pics of peoples klxs with different rear ends

i dont know wheather to go two bros extended swinger or bigminis or bbr or others ?????

i will be running wither marzos or ktm 65 forks up fornt !!!

thanks in advanced

joe

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FOOKING EXPENSIVE ASWELL lol

im looking for alternatives to the expensive bbr mono swinger kits etc

·
Banned
2,803 Posts
crf fiddy said:
hey

going full mod and want to see some pics of peoples klxs with different rear ends

i dont know wheather to go two bros extended swinger or bigminis or bbr or others ?????

i will be running wither marzos or ktm 65 forks up fornt !!!

thanks in advanced

joe

kinda off topic but i got a ktm front end setup(forks/clamps) for cheap if interested lol

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
crf fiddy said:
FOOKING EXPENSIVE ASWELL lol

im looking for alternatives to the expensive bbr mono swinger kits etc

ya....i would never pay full price. Bought it used for 7 beans. What do you have for a frame? I think I would look for a good, used Two Bro extended swingarm....a-style. If you want mx style I have a billet shock re-locator bracket.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yh well getting ktm 65 forks up front and looking to get two bros rear

but would consider the old bbr supr pro swinger as its cheaper !!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Sano Swinger w/ F-22 iShock, lucky for you, it's FOR SALE!! PM me if your interested!

F-22 iShock w/ Sano LS8 Swinger

iShock was just rebuilt and revalved 2 rides ago, MINT

I had them add some shims to the lower end of the travel for more bottom out resistance, this shock is perfect now.

Sano LS8 Swingarm w/ BBR Chain Slider and red BBR Chain Guide included.

Billet Axle Blocks.

Swinger axle and all spacers included, even have an extender if you plan to run drum brakes.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
TwoBros-OneTen said:
Sano Swinger w/ F-22 iShock, lucky for you, it's FOR SALE!! PM me if your interested!

I had them add some shims to the lower end of the travel for more bottom out resistance, this shock is perfect now.

Billet Axle Blocks.

Swinger axle and all spacers included, even have an extender if you plan to run drum brakes.

thats a good set up all right , i run the same thing works very well.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TwoBros-OneTen said:

Billet Axle Blocks.

why you selling lol ive seen this bike before on here looks mint !!!!"

·
Registered
864 Posts
yeah it is in great shape, the shock was just rebuilt and revalved a few rides ago, added some shims to the bottom end of the travel for more bottom out resistance and man is it perfect. I am selling because my friends and I are getting into bigger minis, I have a ttr-125 and my buddy (Kawi_Chris29) is parting out his stock/mod (immaculate condition) to fund his xr100 project. I am sad to sell it but I love my TTR so I wanna focus on getting that thing fully modded. but I still have second thoughts and am trying to thing of ways to do it without selling, but I always come back to having to let it go..lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts