PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KLX 110 Fully Modded part out. Have just over $9000 in this build. I will sell complete for $4500. But once parts start being sold, its a full part out only. I do accept paypal.

Here are a few pics of the bike. It is still complete, I have put a list of what Ill part at the bottom of this thread. Thanks for looking.

Marzocchi Front End w/ wheel, brake system, handlebars - (SOLD)

28mm D-slide Carb w/ throttle system, air filter - (SOLD)

Oil cooler - $125

Plastics - (SOLD)

Seat (has rip)- (SOLD)

Fuel tank w/ cap, fuel petcock - $35

Frame - $110

Complete Motor w/ Takegawa Hydraulic Clutch, dress up kit, bump start, reinforced cam chain, Kitaco 143cc 4 valve kit, magnetic drain plug, chp super coil, heavy duty clutch springs, 4 speed quick shift drum, takegawa primary drive collar, billet 2nd gear, billet tranny shaft, and Im sure there is something else Im missing, but you get the idea - $1850

Chp peg mount with pegs - $75

Rear wheel w/ brake drum assembly - (SOLD)

CHP Billet Swingarm w/ Fox shock - $1000

CHP Exhaust - $175

BBR Skidplate - (SOLD)

CHP over the top brake lever - $75

All prices are SHIPPED prices to the lower 48 states. Offers welcome.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jordanmoser833 said:
I would want the dress up kit with the exhaust what if I gave you a pro circuit red one for it and pay for it..?

No thank you. I don't want any trades, and Im selling the motor complete with the dress up kit. However, I will sell just the exhaust system.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SHADE said:
What year motor, how many hours on it? whats you think of it any other motors you can compare it to to give me a better idea?

It is a 2006 model motor. I don't know true hours since I never put an hour meter on it. I would guess between 15-25 hours of time. That is about 10 weekends. Again its all a guess.

To compare, I built a different klx a couple years back and it had a moto hp 150 with a Two Bros Head. And this motor being a 143cc feels much stronger and much more torque. Its like a mini 250f with the 4-speed.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts