PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have some stuff that I have been meaning to sell for a while now. It is all in fabulous shape and most of the items are actually duplicates, I run KX65 forks and this very iShock, just have these as extras. PM me with any questions. My email is [email protected], you can probably reach me faster through email is it goes to my phone. Thanks!

Day in the Dirt N-Style Graphics w/ black Plastics, seat cover, FF stickers, swingarm sticker, and front fork guard sticker. Only ran about 3 times. (front #plate not included):$60 shipped SOLD

F-22 Long Travel iShock, freshly rebuilt from iShock with 0 rides. This shock had 3 rides on it when it started leaking oil, it was then sent back to iShock for a warranty rebuild (I have the receipt for it) and hasn't been ridden since. Comes ready to bolt on, retails for $600, my price: $325 shipped!

2003 KX65 Fork Legs. These legs are stock, and are 30" in length, 1.5" smaller than standard 65 forks 03 and up, offering 65 suspension performance with a corner hugging center of gravity ;): $120 shipped

YZ250f Rear Master Cylinder for KX65 rear brake setup. Drilled out for the STR adapter: $38 shipped

Pitster Pro Front brake master cylinder w/ lever and braided hose: $38 shipped

UNI Filter, BRAND NEW, never ridden on, for BBR U-flow: $18 shipped SOLD

26mm OKO Carb w/ BRAND NEW full main and pilot jet kits, slide and cap not pictured, but included, full assembly:$40 shipped SOLD

Red Billet Gas cap w/ free flow hose and black billet breather: $20 shipped SOLD

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lillyspeedway911 said:
do your kx65 legs slide right up into the triple clamps, and wiht them do you have to use disk brakes

I have Brand X clamps, so yeah they do, and ya you have to use disc brakes unless you rig somethin up. You can get a full front brake assembly on eBay for about $60, maybe cheaper if you get lucky.

I do have the STR adapter kit, on my bike :) I am just running the 65 master, and had the 250f extra.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
replied... for faster response PM me, or even better EMAIL ME!

...and the STR kit is not available

1 - 15 of 15 Posts