PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
its easy...go to paxracing get the tristar clamps he offers to make the 65 forks fit on a 110 frame(they come with a stem that fits the 110 frame and the clamps look trick) and then alls you need to do is bolt on and go...rear suspension i have seen people with stock swinger run them(looks werid but it works) i have a plus 3 two bros and elka on my rear with the 65 front forks, if that helps

·
Registered
510 Posts
i just got kx60 forks and i just slid the tubes into my stock triple clamps i dont no if its the same on 65 forks

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
you either have to press in a stock 110 stem into the kx 65 bottom clamp and get a set of bearings or get an aftermarket set of triples.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
What would be the best A style swing arm/shock match for a set of KX60 forks and a set of KX65 forks? I know the KX65 forks are a larger diameter, but are they also longer than KX60 forks?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
yes, the 65 forks are longer. you can get away with running 60 forks with the stock swinger but the you are gonna need a +2 or +3 swinger for the 65 forks such as a sik110, 2bros...

·
Registered
420 Posts
i had put older ktm forks on my bike.. the bike sits raked out/ or like a chopper and doesnt handle as well.

But after the fact i fabbed a +3 for myself and now the bike sits so mint, only downfall with that is the +3 and stock shock suck together..

You should be fine w. just the forks for a while.. may make your ride bumpier but they work great!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
why cant you just buy the appropriate bearing to fit i know pax offers them. an you can look up conversion bearings on all balls bearing site.
from what i can see
klx110 bearings
top inside diameter 25mm outside diameter 46mm width 13mm bottom is id 28mm od 46mm 13mm width
kx65 conversion bearings as far as the site goes is
top id 25mm 46mm width 13mm bottom is id 25mm 46mm 13width
this would be much cheaper then buying from pax for $100 each bearing is around $20

1 - 13 of 13 Posts