PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 04 klx110, just trying to see what its worth, dont ride it much anymore. I just finished the chassis setup 3 months ago and never started on the motor due to lack of funds. Im now building a house and need to move for appliances.

Mods are:

134 TB bore kit

4th gear shift drum

pro circuit pipe

Fully manual hydraulic clutch

Parsons & co dress up kit (Pretty rare)

Black plastics with JJW stickies

39 tooth two bros rear sprocket (after pics)

KTM 65 front forks, .50 springs, wave rotor (after pic)

Big minis rear end kit, with elka shock (so smooth)

pro taper "mini high" bend bars

Pod filter, choke block off, and rejetted

bbr tall seat

excel rims front and rear

two bros footpeg mount and fastway pegs

billetware bump start

here are the pics:

im going to say $2000 OBO, If interested, text (870)-648 6464 or PM me here, but texting would be preferred.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The rear end has 2 settings, one that would result in a COMPLETE chopper with the KTM 65 forks. When you take it off the stand the weight of the bike makes it look perfect. This bike is awesome, i go to my local track and jump every jump there, some people wont even do them on 150r's. Im practically giving this thing away and i still had an even more lowball offer already.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The motor runs great, smokes a puff when really hammered on. No one has owned this bike besides me and an old man. Its an 04 that was bought brand new in 04 by a grandpa for his grandson. Kid layed it over twice and the second time broke his arm, parents freaked. Setup from 05-08 when i bought it. Had two flats and needed carb cleaned, as soon as i got it i made it a stock/mod, then full mod, and never got to the motor. Great bike and the suspension is AWESOME. Brand new fork seals and bushings also in the forks.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BUMP! Giving it away at 2k, BUMP

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will consider, im in the middle of working out a cash deal and if it doesnt go through i will let you know. I work at a shop so i can get a crate and ship, can you?

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump!! Will ship buy pays shipping!!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump

·
Registered