PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DECIDED I LOVE IT ALL TOO MUCH TO SELL! MAKE ME AN AMAZING OFFER AND MAYBE I'LL CRACK!

2005 180 Stroker, this motor rips!

TB Race Head

TB 55mm Stroker Crank

TB Fourth Gear Shift Drum

TB Cam

TB Intake

TB Pancake Filter

BBR 160 kit

Magura Hydraulic Clutch kit

2008 Output Shaft

Sandblasted cases

Metric bolts

Sunline Shifter

15t Countershaft Sprocket

Outlaw Reusable Oil Filter

Braided Oil breather line

Full electrical and throttle housing included.

KX65 Front End

Heavy weight springs and Oil

Full front brake assembly, pads in excellent shape, stops on a dime, lever is perfect.

BRAND X Billet Clamps

Pro Taper 50 Bend Bars

Tag Grips

Custom Bearings from PAX

Bridgestone tire 90% tread left

Wheel is perfectly straight and in MINT condition

**I also have fork tubes that are 2" shorter than these, with 1" less travel that I can swap for these tubes if you are a smaller rider looking for a short front end.**

This front end is amazing, feels awesome, you won't be dissappointed!

Sik Tendencies KX65 Rear Brake Setup

STR Adapter Kit, (includes caliper adapter, master adapter, wheel spacer, extended resi line, and clevis.

STR Red Braided Brake Line

KX65 Caliper and Master Cylinder

Extra YZ250f rear Master Cylinder included

F-22 iShock w/ Sano LS8 Swinger

iShock was just rebuilt and revalved 2 rides ago, MINT

I had them add some shims to the lower end of the travel for more bottom out resistance, this shock is perfect now.

Sano LS8 Swingarm w/ BBR Chain Slider and red BBR Chain Guide included.

Billet Axle Blocks.

Swinger axle and all spacers included, even have an extender if you plan to run drum brakes.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
OMG ! Why are you getting rid of these to build up a TTR toad?

Do all the TTR mods available and it's still a toad. I don't understand.

ps~ I'm rebuilding a TTR toad myself for a friend. (recovered stolen bike)

·
Registered
597 Posts
interested in the 180 engine I have a set of 85 forks ready to bolt up to a ttr125.brakes and all complete.They are on a ttr 125 now but only need 1 ttr have 2 selling this 1 not leaving forks on it.....

·
Registered
597 Posts
XLr8r said:
OMG ! Why are you getting rid of these to build up a TTR toad?

Do all the TTR mods available and it's still a toad. I don't understand.

ps~ I'm rebuilding a TTR toad myself for a friend. (recovered stolen bike)
They aren't all toads.If you'll invest a little.Put 85 forks,high compression piston,decent cam,pipe,regear,aluminium rims and they are alot of fun..

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wethington2011 said:
pipe looks to be in good shape. any dents up front? may be interested

there are a few dents on the head pipe, it is in great shape. It came off Gary's STR 09 Raffle Bike which had a few rides and wasn't used much since.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BOOYAHGRANDMA said:
What make is that Cradle Mount ?

It is a custom made cradle, way stronger than all the aftermarket mounts, this thing is crazy beefy, peg bolts never budge, great investment to save your cases.

I'm not willing to part out any of the motors, clutch kit is staying with the motor.

I don't think I want the front end, I plan to buy a complete YZ85, mix em', and sell the rest, but the motor rips if your interested man, oh I forgot it has a fourth gear shift drum as well.

That is the best on/off location, love it!

As far as the TTR goes, I plan to build a beast, just like I did with this bike, stock 110's are rediculous TOADS compared to a stock TTR, they just need crazy people like us to dump all this money into them! WHOA!

EMAIL me for quickest response, or PM

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
phoneman said:
What year TTR?I also have a Big Gun pipe.They are no longer produced.actually perfect shape....

I WANT IT! I am keeping the 110 Big Gun, love that pipe, super loud and rare. I don't even have a TTR yet, that's why this is for sale ;) what years is yours for?

·
Registered
597 Posts
TwoBros-OneTen said:
I WANT IT! I am keeping the 110 Big Gun, love that pipe, super loud and rare. I don't even have a TTR yet, that's why this is for sale ;) what years is yours for?
I have a TTR you would LOVE.........Wished you lived closer.Big Gun hasn't been made in a couple of years The TTr changed in ...ahhh I think 2009....fits all years till then....

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
phoneman said:
I have a TTR you would LOVE.........Wished you lived closer.Big Gun hasn't been made in a couple of years The TTr changed in ...ahhh I think 2009....fits all years till then....

wait are you talking about a full bike? we can ship it!

·
Registered
597 Posts
I do have a full 05 TTR125LE it came with a resi shock and ajustable front forks stock.I'm going to sell local...But I'm not leaving the BBR skid plate,chain guide,pipe or the yz85 forks on it.I'm selling it bone stock.No one local knows or appriciates the mod parts so ......they get a shot at stock only.

The one I was saying you would love is my 01 TTRL.BBR skid,chain guide after market shock,high compression piston,cam,85 forks,aluminium wheels front and rear,gripper seat,pro circuit pipe.The whole motor only has about 30 hours.This 1 is no TOAD.....lol:rolleyes:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the props, these bikes are my babies.

It's a sunline shifted and I'm keeping it with a motor. Sunline kicker would be sick!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
may be trading my stocker for a TTR on Saturday! if so, only the front and rear ends are available for sale/partial trade for stock front and rear ends. I'll keep ya posted!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts