PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EDIT: Shipping the motor to TNP Racing for a build. Can't give it away, might as well keep it. Will put TCS suspension on it, with stock swingarm. Should be excellent for a 9 year old.

·
Registered
706 Posts
pics please

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are pics: I do not have a title, I bought the frame from Mark at AHP Minis. I wasn't concerned with a title, but you may inquire with him. He is not in anyway responsible for a title, so if he has it fine, it he doesn't and a title bothers you, this isn't for you.

I need to pick up the case tomorrow from the machine shop, so I can't actually post a picture of it yet. It was professionally done, and will look awesome. Not interested in parting any of it.

I also have a KTM 65sx frontend for the bike, in great shape I would throw in for another $650.

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
the frame vin# is 2002.

Is the motor from that frame or is the motor 2006 like everything else?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not sure on the motor. Most of the parts came from my 06 bike, so I decided to just build another one for my son. I think I'm gonna just buy a xR4 for him now, so he can be riding.

The motor parts appear to be all here. I honestly haven't touched it other than the case machining from when I bought it from Mark. He has it nice and neatly bagged up. The chain guide is aftermarket, it has basically new kenda tires.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
From what I can tell, yes. However, the engine will need rebuilt. It did not come with a crank. I had planned on using a stroker crank (I had just sold a 06 stocker for like $35 on ebay a week before getting this motor). LOL The guy had not pay'd for it, and almost didn't sell it. But, needs a crank yes. I know the kickstand is not on the peg mount. If you are wanting to build a bike, this is one heck of a start.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.