PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my 50 like 2 weeks ago and my dad finally said i can get parts for it(he wouldn't get me parts right off the bat he wanted me to get used to riding) so i was browsing through www.minibikeoutlet.com and spotted a kitaco rear shock for $100, i thought hey it fit my budget. but it looks pretty suspicious, why soo cheap? something wrong perhaps?

please telll me what you think about it and what is another shock for under $150

· Registered
4,543 Posts
save your money for a better shock, i wouldnt pay less than 200$retail for a shock. its very worth it. but that shock is comparable to what a stock shock would feel like if it was valved for the stiffer spring. save up, its worth it!

G

·
if ure under 140 pounds, and u wont be goin like 40 feet, i dont see much wrong with a kitaco shock. it rasies the back, but not too much. its good for lightweight riders on a budget, its my next buy, hopefully

· Registered
6 Posts
i got a Carbone rear shock off ebay......... it was only 90 bucks shipped to my door and its awesome!! im only 115lbs so its a little stiff at slow speeds but i cant see buying a $200 shock when this one is this smooth jumping, etc

· Registered
3,079 Posts
I got a Fast 50s X-shock that I'm lookin to sell, I'll sell for around 95 if anyones interested. It is a pretty good shock, just lookin to go BACK to an i shock

EDIT: forgot to mention, its almost brand new, only used one time

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.