PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to decide on which shock to use with my "new" PW80 +3 swingarm. I don't really want to spend over 100 on the shock. That leaves the kitaco shock, that cheap arse black and chrome ebay shock, and the atomic one(red and gold). I think that I might go with the atomic shock because it looks like it is a higher quality than the kitaco. Anybody know if it will be stiff enough for a +3 swinger? By the way, I weigh 130lbs. I'm hoping that the bike will sit level with this swingarm and XR75 forks.

· Registered
2,556 Posts
hey, yea you should save up for a better shock, you will regret waisten that 100 bucks on a bad shock when you coulda just saved up and had more patience and goten a shock that doesnt kill your ass

· Registered
402 Posts
KAOS said:
WHO THE HECK IS ATOMIC 50S ANYWAY I AINT EVER SEEN ANYTHING ABOUT THEM ANYWHERE IS IT JUST A NAME SOMEONE IS PUTTING ON EVERONE ELSES PARTS

You could not be further from the truth.

Atomic 50s is a new company that is much like Red Baron and every other company for the first few months before they got every thing in line.

Atomic 50s has frames, swingarms, shocks, rims, spokes, bore kits, clutch kits, manual clutches, many of the things like everyone else.

They are bringing in a res. shock that will be under 170 bucks that will work well. Their main goal is to keep things affordable and not kill people on price. While some people are getting over 340 bucks for a swingarm they are selling them for 300. Same things with all the other available parts out their. Money is tight already for most 50 riders and they want to make sure it stays affordable.

They are not even bothering getting started on bar kits as the market is flooded with them. They have plans to have a front fork set up as well that will rival anything out their. They were approched by a company about marketing and selling their billet wheels as well.

Best of all the company is has been started by a female.

I would do a little research before you open your mouth and insert your foot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.