PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’ve been hanging on to this for awhile but I think it’s time to let it go. Never been mounted, never had seals in it.

Located in modesto area
$old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Buyers beware. Just saw a facebook post about this dude sending someone else a red baron triple tree with some damage on it and a frame that had been re-welded without disclosing any of this info to the buyer.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buyers beware. Just saw a facebook post about this dude sending someone else a red baron triple tree with some damage on it and a frame that had been re-welded without disclosing any of this info to the buyer.
That’s actually not how it went down. Triple clamp was given for free along with stickers. I didn’t know about the welds he was upset about. I told him it needed a new subframe before he purchased. He was also offered a full refund once he received it. But thanks for slandering me before knowing both sides to the story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Chubbs,
Kevin and I reached an agreement to return the parts and issue a refund, which he did honor tonight. Although we had a rough transaction, I have to return credit to Kevin for hearing my complaint and making it right.

Thank you Kevin Rich for taking my complaint seriously and fixing it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts