PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought it and then bought another motor so I am not going to use it. I noticed a small crack in the magnet so a new one will need to be ordered ($30). I know that new they are close to $300. Whats it worth now with good clean electrical connections and mounting hardware?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
robbieyukon said:
Just bought it and then bought another motor so I am not going to use it. I noticed a small crack in the magnet so a new one will need to be ordered ($30). It was on my list to do before I bought the new motor. I know that new they are close to $300. Whats it worth now with good clean electrical connections and mounting hardware?

Tboltusa sells the kitaco Type II For $230 free shipping, i got mine from him, just wanted to give you a heads up when people low ball you.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I'll buy just the rev box... Haha

EDIT :: CHP is selling them for $180 as well brand new, just a heads up.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Not crazy, but a great deal. I already have the inner rotor piece, I just need the box, or else I'd be all over this!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have any pics because its on the bench at my buddies shop. If you really need pictures I can try and get some this week. Thanks -Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts