PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MonkeyPower said:
if you part im interested in the top end + crank
i wont part this one,,, if someone buys this motor or my other then they buy it, but if not then ill keep it,, its to good of a motor to take apart,, i sold the other one i had so i could put the dohc topend on that i had,,,

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump!! this is a sik motor at a sik price,, you couldnt even build this motor for less than 3k at dealer costs!!

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
burch753 said:
the Taky crank worked with the kitaco cylinder???? I though the kitaco cylinder was taller??? low compression?
so after taking the topend apart, it has the kitaco crank

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
siktendenciesracing said:
You want to trade your engine and 3200 for my 10" klx 110?? I need to make my other z50 a little dragster like knuckleheads bike hahaha,,,,, let me know
gary i have built a full mod 110 and dumped over 7Gs into it, i bought your mod 70, but now ive done some serious research and ive spent 1500 on a bike, and put a 184 motor in it,, im faster than ive ever been omn this bike, i couldnt pay into a bike that much again,, i would have to build it myself if i did that,, i absolutly love building bikes, i wish ther was a better market for it cause the sh*t ive learned over the past 2+ yrs of minis i wanna build em haha.. ill ride my so called crappy POS bikes people say,, PITSTER PRO X4,,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts