PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i just installed a 143cc kit with the stock head. For some reason when i go to kick it over sometimes it just doesnt catch the gears and it falls right down... When i can get it to kick though it starts right up and runs great. Its not timing so i dont know what it is? Is there something i can do to fix it?

·
Registered
551 Posts
its the clutch packing like were the kick starter is there is that screw that comes out of the case mess around with that till u get it right

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
clutch plates and springs yea if it catches sometimes and slips some... or try messing with the flat head on the clutch cover loosen the nut i belive its a 12 or a 14 and turn the flat head in till you get it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
i had the same problame its that flat head coming out your case.... plates and springs would freshen every thing up for sure thats noth the problame tho its your screw thingy

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
mini rider 140 said:
i had the same problame its that flat head coming out your case.... plates and springs would freshen every thing up for sure thats noth the problame tho its your screw thingy
plates and springs could be his problem though all my bikes did that once the plates were toast. to solve his problem 100% id say new plates and 6 hd springs and hes chillin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts