PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kitaco Ultra SE 124cc Race motor. Unbelievably fast if you have never ridden one before. Can hear run, see and ride if local. Motor is not installed in a bike but can be if needed.

The motor is in perfect condition. No stripped bolts or threads and runs great with no issues. Starts easy on first or second kick.

Most all of these parts can be seen at Classic Hondas web site hondaminitrail.com. Let their web site explain how trick this motor is. They have the motor kit and a complete motor ($4700.00 less carb and ignition). There is also a graph at www.hondaminitrail.com/gifs/SE124DYNO.jpg showing the hp of this motor at 17hp, a stock Honda 50/70 has maybe 3hp.

$2000.00 firm for Katico motor! See below for parts included.

Parts and cost if purchased new:

Katico Ultra SE 124cc motor kit $1978.00

Honda 50/70 machined cases $375.00

Takegawa HD race hand clutch and Takegawa 3 speed close ratio transmission $1000.00

Takegawa kick start spindle $75.00

Tokyo Mods stage 3 digital ignition system (this is a $900.00 ignition system)

26mm Mikuni carb $230.00

Katico oil cooler $100.00

2 new extra spark plugs $27.50 each

1 set of new clutch plates,both

Other parts for sale: All in near new condition.

24mm Keihin race carb kit for $100.00

Kitaco/Takegawa 106 stroker motor kit with Kitaco STD race head: for $300.00

Kitaco inner rotor kit with Reeg brass weight and removal tool: for $100.00

Takegawa heavy duty auto clutch: not fore sale alone

High volume oil pump: will go with above motor parts

New top end gasket kit: will go with above motor parts

Stock 50/70 cases: for $150.00

Box with misc stock motor parts: kick start shaft, gears, side cases and many internal motor parts all in great shape.

All for $500.00

Contact Josh 916-521-4992

Additional parts:

3 rear sprockets; Hard style 39t, Tag 37t, Moose 40t and 4 counter sprockets 2-14s, 1-15t and 1-16t. Very little use: all 7 for $100.00

Reeg 1.75” seat and tank lift. Custom made by Reeg for a BBR perimeter frame. Will fit stock 50 and others. For $75.00

New BBR perimeter big bore D-section pipe: for $150.00

New BBR perimeter big bore head tube: for $75.00

Have more pics if needed.

·
Registered
189 Posts
If you divide to sell the tak auto clutch separately, plese let me know. Also, are you selling the rest of the bike parts?

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dtrip2 said:
If you divide to sell the tak auto clutch separately, plese let me know. Also, are you selling the rest of the bike parts?

Thanks

All parts for sale are listed in the current add. I have already sold the CRF 70 and the BBR perimeter 50. Thanks.

I guess I would sell it for $45 and you pay the shipping. I have some stocker type bikes and can still us it. That is why I am not giving it away. It is new and in the box with all paperwork and gasket.

Josh

·
Registered
816 Posts
230 for a mikuni 26 there only 179 new complete or is that the price u come up with for it included in the motor package

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kawi122 said:
230 for a mikuni 26 there only 179 new complete or is that the price u come up with for it included in the motor package

Thats what I paid for it from CHP, Classic Honda. The 124 Motor is not getting split up as of now. Checked CHP prices this AM and they are current. If someone wants to buy $1000 or more in parts off the 124 I will split it up. NO China parts anywhere. There is a difference.

The ad could probably use some work. Please only reply if interested. I sell/sold most of my stuff on craigslist sac for 50 cents on the dollar or half price for top of the line parts. All Takagawa, Kitaco, Reeg and BBR. Thanks.

Josh

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
a whole 106 stroker kit for 300 seems like a good deal...idk if its me or not though but a used 124 people were beggin for 1200 with carb and intake over the past 4 months on here

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
trtr013 said:
a whole 106 stroker kit for 300 seems like a good deal...idk if its me or not though but a used 124 people were beggin for 1200 with carb and intake over the past 4 months on here
thats cause people are lowballer pos,,, a 124se motor costs a ton of money to build and everyone knows it,,, i have one of these motors for sale, listed for 1500 and i got a dohc 124 tak motor for 1500 which both are priced at a steal!! considering they are roughly 5k motors to build..

i think 2k is a fair price for for what he has,, the tokyo mods is probably nice...

BTW if you wanna sell the tokyo mods seperate let me kno,,, thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mutinytattoo said:
thats cause people are lowballer pos,,, a 124se motor costs a ton of money to build and everyone knows it,,, i have one of these motors for sale, listed for 1500 and i got a dohc 124 tak motor for 1500 which both are priced at a steal!! considering they are roughly 5k motors to build..

i think 2k is a fair price for for what he has,, the tokyo mods is probably nice...

BTW if you wanna sell the tokyo mods seperate let me kno,,, thanks

Thanks for the support. I am currently working a deal for the motor and he does not want the Tokyo mods ignition. I will contact you if I end up keeping it.

Josh

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
trtr013 said:

This comes with the carb and filter, intake, Tokyo-mods stage 3, shifter, kick starter, 2 new ultra se $27.00 spark plugs, both sets of new clutch plates, carbon fiber ignition cover. The spark plug and clutch plates are good in the motor and these are spares. I may also fatten the deal with sprockets (counter and rear) and skid plate and chain. I have many different kinds of each. I have already sold the BBR 50 and Fast 50s/Reeg CRF 70 in my album but not to Planet-minis people. All of my sells have been on crglst sac to semi-locals in Ca. Check motorcycles and search 124cc. Im pretty sure I will sell it that way but did not want to leave you guys out. This deal is exactly what I say it is: no oil leaks, no stripped bolts, no dents, no chips, no boot marks or oil stains. Shifter is a little scratched. Thanks.

Josh

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JLeuty said:
This comes with the carb and filter, intake, Tokyo-mods stage 3, shifter, kick starter, 2 new ultra se $27.00 spark plugs, both sets of new clutch plates, carbon fiber ignition cover. The spark plug and clutch plates are good in the motor and these are spares. I may also fatten the deal with sprockets (counter and rear) and skid plate and chain. I have many different kinds of each. I have already sold the BBR 50 and Fast 50s/Reeg CRF 70 in my album but not to Planet-minis people. All of my sells have been on crglst sac to semi-locals in Ca. Check motorcycles and search 124cc. Im pretty sure I will sell it that way but did not want to leave you guys out. This deal is exactly what I say it is: no oil leaks, no stripped bolts, no dents, no chips, no boot marks or oil stains. Shifter is a little scratched. Thanks.

Josh

Hay,

I forgot to ask what is idk mean? Sorry, I may be a little slow. I spend more time in the shop than on the computer. Thanks.

Josh

1 - 19 of 19 Posts