PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 XR50R. In terms of modifications it has an IShock with reservoir and a BBR handlebar kit. I have a title to it and the bill of sale from the dealer that I bought it from. Its perfectly clean. Everythings adjusted and I have changed the oil and oiled the filter on a regular basis. What could I get for this bike on ebay or maybe even possibly here.

· Registered
266 Posts
Yellowtoes85 said:
I have a 2002 XR50R. In terms of modifications it has an IShock with reservoir and a BBR handlebar kit. I have a title to it and the bill of sale from the dealer that I bought it from. Its perfectly clean. Everythings adjusted and I have changed the oil and oiled the filter on a regular basis. What could I get for this bike on ebay or maybe even possibly here.

I think that you might be able to get $1200 for it, but it depends on how clean it is, and if there are any broken/bent parts. But since its an 02, probably 1 grand or so.

· Registered
294 Posts
Yellowtoes85 said:

I'll geive ya $100!! :lol: :twisted:

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think that I could get more than a grand. In fact I know I could get more than a grand. Nothings bent and its a real clean first kick bike. I think that considering the modifications, if I ever were to sell it I would get $1400.

· Registered
1,727 Posts
Yellowtoes85 said:
Nothings bent and its a real clean first kick bike.

If it was a twenty kicker bike, would you tell us? :lol: :lol:

· Registered
12,757 Posts
HAHA

its a fiddy.....if it doesnt kick on the first try it doesnt run at all......lol

i would say you could get 1000-1200 for it....not a penny more. might as well just go buy a brand spankin new one if your looking to get 1400 for it.......that right there is a 2004 crf50 of the showroom floor with a bar kit. dont think i would take 02 over 04.

just my .02

· Registered
266 Posts
Yellowtoes85 said:
I think that I could get more than a grand. In fact I know I could get more than a grand. Nothings bent and its a real clean first kick bike. I think that considering the modifications, if I ever were to sell it I would get $1400.

You could get $1400 for it if it was BRAND NEW, but its an 02', it doesn't really matter if nothing is bent or broken, that means its just on its way to breaking. :lol:

Think of it this way, I just sold a 01' ttr225 for $1500. Now let me say this, it wasn't that great of a bike, but it was super clean and had very low hours. It is way more bike, for almost the same amount of money.

I don't really care how much you sell your bike for, but good luck getting $1400 for it. :roll:

· Registered
6,500 Posts
Youd be better off putting it back to stock and selling the bike for 1000-1100.Then trying to get some of your money back by selling the aftermarket stuff on here.Most people dont care if it has a shock or whatever.Its still a used bike.Always save your stock parts, its the best way to get your money back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.