PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
as some one that has ridden a 600cc sports bike in snow, sleet, hail, rain, wind, 7 degrees F.......you can ride year round just gotta have the right gear(my second winter on the bike was much warmer then my first since i had time to figure out what works for keeping warm lol).......either way im hating cuz i want one sssooooo bad, congrats man have fun with her and make her nasty

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
So much for the funding for the assault on Canada.
This is why I can never get anything done! People getting distracted by shiny objects. But hey, with 100 miles per gallon or so on a mini, we can strap on some of those mini-jerry cans, and only have to stop for gas only a couple times. We could probably steal a semi once we get there, on account of we will need one to bring home plunder, and to crash the border crossing.

·
Registered
43 Posts
The day I found out about the Grom was the same day I put down a deposit as well. I can't believe Honda is bringing a bike like this to the states. August can't come soon enough! Congrats.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The day I found out about the Grom was the same day I put down a deposit as well. I can't believe Honda is bringing a bike like this to the states. August can't come soon enough! Congrats.
Lets meet and ride minis in the mean time...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts