PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
all show no go !!! its bone stock internals im building an engine right now on my bench gonna start with takegawa 138+r im new to this so i work up to handling more power

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks don for your help also everything is working now BBR has bitchen tech support ive delt in a lot of hobbies and have spent a lot of money and have never had the support that BBR gives hands down !! now ive got brakes!!!! by the way im still waiting on 2 throttle cables, and stud kit ???? don get off this computer and send me some parts!!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well its funny you said that after i built it i was having brake issues, i had a little front and no rear brakes. a friend was telling me how he was thinking of upgrading his suspension so i told him take it for ride down the street just be careful there is no brakes only front. long story short forgot about the brakes grabbed a handful of front and layed it down. ground down my bars,pro circuit shifter, and titanium pro circuit pegs. i almost cried but said f**k it better him than me and he looked a hell of lot worse than the bike especially after his wife got a hold of him !!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
bmsklx said:
well its funny you said that after i built it i was having brake issues, i had a little front and no rear brakes. a friend was telling me how he was thinking of upgrading his suspension so i told him take it for ride down the street just be careful there is no brakes only front. long story short forgot about the brakes grabbed a handful of front and layed it down. ground down my bars,pro circuit shifter, and titanium pro circuit pegs. i almost cried but said f**k it better him than me and he looked a hell of lot worse than the bike especially after his wife got a hold of him !!!!

That is EXACTLY the reason why I dont let any of my friends other then my buddy who also rides a klx ride my mini. Im not even exaggerating when I say that every single person, except the friend previously mentioned, that I have let ride my mini has layed it over. I let a friend ride my 50 and he accidently ghost rode it into the face of a jump and messed up the forks and plastic. I didnt think riding a small dirtbike would be so challenging but I guess it must be.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts