PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got to ride a bike i bought awhile back and i was wondering if this is normal for bbr frame and swing arm set up. Im about 185lbs and when i try and jump any kind of gap with the bike it get way too nose high. Not something you can correct with brakes. What is going on. This thing feels sketchy to me. It has the standard elka shock on the back. Do i need to get a stiffer sping for it. Im kind of new to minis. It just feels terrible compared to my big bikes.

·
Registered
694 Posts
JJC2374 said:
I just got to ride a bike i bought awhile back and i was wondering if this is normal for bbr frame and swing arm set up. Im about 185lbs and when i try and jump any kind of gap with the bike it get way too nose high. Not something you can correct with brakes. What is going on. This thing feels sketchy to me. It has the standard elka shock on the back. Do i need to get a stiffer sping for it. Im kind of new to minis. It just feels terrible compared to my big bikes.
Let off the gas slightly as you leave the jump, and try a higher gear.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
pitbikes are sketchy compared to big bikes, takes a little getting used to. just have to adjust your riding style a little bit, keep your body forward a little more going off the jump. if you have rebound adjusters on shock and fork, slow the rebound on the front, speed up the rear

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.