PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hey joshz50r! Welcome to PM. Sweet looking atc70. I found a website that has the led bar light. If you go to the site you will see when you scroll down. Says you must run a battery :( Other wise it could ruin the led light.

Lighting and Electrical

·
Registered
418 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Very clean ATC 70 you have there. I tried running my led headlight off the motor and I blew half the bulbs out of it right away. LED lights have to have a steady power flow. Now I hook all my LED's straight to the battery.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Lights

Here's more example's of lights on ATC 70's.
Did anyone tell you that the ATC 70's Breed. I too, started with just one. Now look at my herd.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
John j - That's amazing!! I started collecting z50rs last year and they have done nothing but multiply! The ATC are a bit harder to come by in my area.. they go quick! Once I get a legit garage il be looking for another ATC. Have you had any issues with you're tanks rusting out ?? Thanks for the response ! Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle All-terrain vehicle Car

·
Registered
418 Posts
WOW, You have a very nice herd of your own. They look awesome.
Rust is in most of the old metal tanks. I clean the rust out and use 2 coats of " Red Kote " to seal the tank. It also stops pin hole leaks in metal tanks. If you use Red Kote be sure and read the helpful hints, It will make it a lot easier to use.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
- John jr Thanks a bunch man! It's pretty addicting I'm going to look into Red Kote, I have a tank with a couple small pin holes that needs to be done. Thanks for the advice never heard of that stuff before.. I got it acid washed and boom back how it was within days ! Hopefully my ATC collection will look like yours one day!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.