PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Joker throttle last week and was hoping to get it install this week to use at the race track.

I ordered a BBR longer extended throttle cable to use for this throttle because my old throttle uses and L bend off the throttle. When I install the cable, i don't have enough length at the slide end. It about an inch to short because the way the throttle is set up.

I was looking at Jokermachine.com and the picture of the throttle they sell looks the same I have.

What have you guys used for this throttle set up.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Madchild said:
I purchased a Joker throttle last week and was hoping to get it install this week to use at the race track.

I ordered a BBR longer extended throttle cable to use for this throttle because my old throttle uses and L bend off the throttle. When I install the cable, i don't have enough length at the slide end. It about an inch to short because the way the throttle is set up.

I was looking at Jokermachine.com and the picture of the throttle they sell looks the same I have.

What have you guys used for this throttle set up.

The BBR cable will not work. You need more cable length outside of the cable "sleeve" to be able to route it inside the joker throttle. What you can do is carefully snip a 1"-2" section out of the cable sleeve only. Do it about halfway up/down the sleeve.... so the hack job can't be seen. This will allow you to slide the cable forward enough to run into the joker throttle.

I know this because it is what I had to do. I plan on buying the joker cable soon though.

P.S. Pay that man his money...... cuz watermarks are gay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.