PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 134 piston and cylinder with a tb cam, ported head/intake, stock carb with the choke removed and a twobros adjustable needle. Also got a twobros pod filter.

What jets should I run? Or what jets should I order and try out? Any help is appreciated.

If it matters I can post up the dimensions on the in and ex port of the head.

thanks.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I cant garentee anything, but im running the same set-up. 134 tb cam, stock carb w. choke taken out, along with a stock exhaust..

Do you have any topend or what??

I have bottom and mid but no top.. i have a 38 pilot and a 78 or 80 main.. Im stumped. im just lookinto get a VM26MM

But if you find out a mint jetting, PM me and let me know.. this no topend is F'N killin me!!

·
Registered
624 Posts
i'm running a 134. ported stock head, tb cam, no airbox, and mod-stock exhaust. i'm running a 42/90 jet setup. I would try running the next step up on the main if I were you. i'm also a couple some hundred feet above sea level. great bottom and mid-range, no top.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
i ran a 134, and cam with everything else stock, with stock jetting, then i put in a 40 pilot, that helped. after that i just put on a 26mm carb and haven't looked back.

but i would try 40, 42 pilot, and a 85 main. then adjust the needle accordingly.

also fine tune your a/f screw.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys, I think Im going with the 42 pilot and 95 main. I believe it has an 85 main in it now and its not enough. I have a dr. d exhaust on it too.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
It depends on the size of the engine and head but yes, I have seen even the ones with the springs inside suck into the carb.

Usually small engines like yours don't have that issue, but it can still happen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.