PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 60 jet, anybody know where I can get one or have a part #?? Have a Yoshi pipe and a UNI filter on a ‘17 crf50 doesn’t run right at all and just bogs. Already tried to tune it and from what I’ve seen people are saying to re jet and go to 60 and that ONLY adjusting the needle wouldn’t be enough. Do they even go up to 60 on stock carbs? Looks like a Keihin on there atm. Plz help!! Thank you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got this one in the mail today and it didn’t fit into the opening! Any idea if the jetsrus ones are different? Im afraid of ordering that one and it being the same thing and not fitting...I’m wondering if this has anything to do with the 2013+ models being built in China??

·
Super Moderator
9,599 Posts
Well, according to Partzilla HERE the same main jet style has been used in every OEM Keihin carb from the 1982 Z50R up to the 2018 CRF50F. If the #60 jet you got in the mail today has the Honda part number matching the one I linked above, then I'd have to say that you don't have an OEM Keihin carb on your bike. I've used the 99101-187-0600 main jet in lots of stock XR/CRF50 carbs with no fitment issues at all.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I stand corrected, middle 3 digits were different. Thanks a lot!
Well, according to Partzilla HERE the same main jet style has been used in every OEM Keihin carb from the 1982 Z50R up to the 2018 CRF50F. If the #60 jet you got in the mail today has the Honda part number matching the one I linked above, then I'd have to say that you don't have an OEM Keihin carb on your bike. I've used the 99101-187-0600 main jet in lots of stock XR/CRF50 carbs with no fitment issues at all.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What I got is 99101-124-0600 as opposed to 99101-187-0600. Both 60’s but for some reason they gave me one off a different Honda carb when I searched crf50. Really kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on the tboltusa 88 kit that came with everything when it was on sale 😅
What are those three digits, if you don't mind?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
My 50 is jetted from JETSRUS and can confirm they fit. that being said, Order a few sizes of jets. They're dirt cheap, and shipping is the same price either way.

Wish the pilot jet wasn't pressed in.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Agreed! I guess I was misled when I watched a couple of vids. There was some discrepancies when I broke down my carb and I know for a fact that it’s stock. Like you said, the pilot jet is pressed in whereas the others you can unscrew from the outside which what I think would be the fuel screw—also my needle didn’t have any additional slits to be set so what I’m gonna do is just slide a couple of tiny washers from the bottom to raise it and see if that works.

Really curious if these were changes made by Honda at some point bc the vids seem to be stock carbs as well but who knows.
My 50 is jetted from JETSRUS and can confirm they fit. that being said, Order a few sizes of jets. They're dirt cheap, and shipping is the same price either way.

Wish the pilot jet wasn't pressed in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts