PlanetMinis Forums banner

Jersey Printing With A 90 Day Warranty? What?

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  JJW Designs 
#1 ·
How many of you have gotten your name and number printed on a jersey, and after 2 rides, the letters start peeling off? You pay a lot of money to customize your jersey, you want it actually last, right? Well did you know JJW Designs offers a 90 day warranty on ALL jersey printing? Whether you want a logo on the front, or name/number combo on the back, or some customized sleeve logos, everything carrys a 90 day warranty. If you go out and ride, and peel back part of a number, simply send back to us and we'll repair or replace it for free!

Hands down, we use the best materials available on the market. Try us out, $40 for name/number on the back of your jersey, and many color combos available.

See less See more
#2 ·
I'll def give this a try after I heal up!!

Those graphics you made me are still holding strong! I wadded it up pretty good and broke my hand and 4 ribs. The graphics I thought were going to be trashed afterwards, and what do you know, they barely have a scratch on them!! Just bent my bars into an L shape haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.