PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below is an article from a Japanese magazine covering the 2010 Vegas Minimoto Vintage Z50 class. If anyone can translate it.....

Its nice to see some interest in this class over there. The Japanese have been modifying Z50s/Monkeys for the street for over 30 years and hopefully now they will see the fun of racing them in the dirt as well.

I also posted some pics of our Vegas bikes (pictured in the article) below the article.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I bought a Z to run in that class next year, the Rear end I got from you guys is SOOOO Dope. Its my favorite bike right now

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
washracer_11 said:
I bought a Z to run in that class next year, the Rear end I got from you guys is SOOOO Dope. Its my favorite bike right now

What front end did you fit on there?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
washracer_11 said:

THanks! Yes, they are tons of fun and never get old in my opinion. The blue one in the pics above is the one I ride the most now. But I also have 4 beater bikes that just have 88 kits on them - they are a lot of fun as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts