PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spend over $125.00 with us in January and get a free Staggs Racing shirt, SGR shock cover and Mini rider shirt just put it in the comments when checking out your size and planetminis promo.

Thank you for your continued support!

·
Registered
217 Posts
thanks, you are the man!
big bore race head ,isotropic all the tranny gears, custom valve job as well we will be flow benching the head to get the cam ground. one thing i dont understand about this site is all of these guys that say they build motors but have no i dea what specs these cams are let alone what the head flows ?

i mean if the head stops flowing at 400 lift why would you want a cam that lifts 600 ?( have no idea what these cams lift that is just an example)
makes no sence lol
anyways i wont tell you what specs we went with but i will post the dyno sheet from the day we put the motor in to the day we get everything back from the machine shop and put it all back together .

i dont build motors by any means but i sure can put all the pieces back together lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
got the engine yesterday . looks awsome .
thansk so much for the fast shipping and takeing time to answer all my questions .
if you need anything staggs is the place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts