PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the stupid strap off of the seat. Took the stupid reflectors off. Adjusted the retainer tabs so I can get the seat on and off without offending some soccer mom with my language. Yanked the monstrosity that they used for exhaust off and put on a Chinese old school looking low exhaust I got for the 69. It needs a deeper bend just past the manifold, and I would like it to be just a little bit longer and a tab that goes in the correct spot. I'm going to put the exhaust from my black Z50 on there just to see if it will work out. I think it will.

Videos

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No... got caught up doing some stuff for work. I'm going to give it a shot today, though. I didn't even start it yesterday.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a no go on the monkey exhaust... At least the one from my black bike. Not even close.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know they make exhaust for them... I wanted to try some stuff I already had laying around.

No clue on the 110 ?'s

·
Registered
112 Posts
I would say mine feels very similar to my old KLX 110, only my KLX was still a 3 speed and just had a BBR pipe. I would say that isn't to bad considering it is a heavier bike. I'm sure its a little faster but with a stock pipe is sounds slooow. Like the look without the seat strap! I need to do that to mine still. I just keep riding it instead of messing with it. Its the most fun I've ever had on a bike I think.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
I want one myself! Thing is-- I already have 3 stock KLX110's, and I live in Ohio where it's super easy to get a street title for a dirt bike. I know my 110 isn't worth more than a grand if I sell it, so I'm kinda thinking about just investing in the Baja Designs dual sport kit (around $400) for one of my 110's, and calling it a day. It would be just as fun, (maybe more because I could ride it on trails as well as the street) and cost half as much as a Grom. I'm trying to be a little practical here....! --L*64

1 - 12 of 12 Posts