PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, might as well throw away your 124SE engines, and your Big Valve heads, and ALL the hyper-good stuff to make you go faster and jump higher...!

The SECRET is right HERE

·
Registered
394 Posts
Do you think two will double the huge horse power gain? ;)

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
It looks like the price of a piece of crap has decreased by about $250 over the last 2 years. When the i-cat first came out it was like $300. Now, this junk is down to $50.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
VillainMotorsports said:
Wonder if it's anything like an Answer Roost Boost from back in the early '90's my buddy said he had one on his CT70 and it would do wheelies ;)

I HAD AN ANSWER ROOST BOOST ON MY 1993 KX80. IT DID MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE, BUT I THINK IT WAS A LITTLE MORE SOPHISTICATED THAN AN I-CAT/SGR HOT SPARK!:cool:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
i remember the roost boost, i had one on my old 1988 RM 80 to help keep it from fouling plugs on trail rides... it think these type of things probably help more on 2-strokes since they have the oil mixed in the gas that could make it harder to get lit some times. But on our more modern 4 strokes i think they burn so nicely that something like this isn't needed untill you're exceeding the coils output with lots of compression and fuel ( and unless you go turbo or get the compression ratio in the rage of 15:1 or higher, i don't think you're going to see the type of pressure needed to put out the spark)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.