PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the wheels laced today, that was much easier than I heard it to be. The Bomshells and Sano swingarm showed up monday......Got the Special Edition ishock and fastway pegs here on my desk.........This weekend I will have practically a brand new bike.....I am still in shock from how much I just spent, I could have bought two more fifties......I just wanted to say thanks to Sanowill and Ken Johnson for the Bombshells and sano swingarm......These were not free...But they came at a good price.....Now I can finally experience what you all have been bragging about all this time........... :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Two Thumbs up for X

Thats cool RYNO. I hope to see it this weekend. I got the Skrewydilla video today. Maan I crashed a hell of alot harder then i thought. I hope you have fun with your new bike. I hope to be rallying soon with you if the Bonney Lake PD finds it. Well keep it pinned my friend..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.